Hello, and welcome to Luna’s Literary Corner, a blog dedicated to books, education, and other literary avenues. Here you will find posts covering book reviews, creative writings, and feature articles on some amazing creators.
If you enjoy what you find here, make sure to subscribe to the blog so that you become notified of new uploads.
I won’t post everyday, but when I do, I will stick to certain subjects for specific days. While I’m not the best at keeping to a schedule (I’m working on it!), here’s what you can expect from me when it comes to posting:
- Mondays: Creative Writings, Creative Book Projects
- Tuesdays: Book Reviews, TBR Lists, Book Related posts
- Wednesdays: Education-Centered Content (Won’t update as often)
- Thursdays: Book Reviews, TBR Lists, Book Related posts
- Fridays: Freeday Friday! (Posts that may or may not be exactly on theme)
- Saturdays: New video on YouTube (Book Trailers, Monthly Recaps, Thoughts on, etc.)
Who Am I?
My name is Monday, and I am currently a 6th Grade English Teacher. I am a newbie in the field, so I’m constantly learning and growing from my coworkers and students.
I have always loved reading as I couldn’t communicate well with people when I was younger. Because of this early interest in books, my life has always revolved around the library and the stories they housed.
I have a varied interest when it comes to genres, but I tend to stay with Young Adult fiction. Here are some book facts about me.
Top 5 Favorite Authors:
- Agatha Christie
- Sarah Dessen
- Stephen King
- Libba Bray
- Karen McManus
Top 5 Favorite Books:
- Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
- Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin
- Going Bovine by Libba Bray
- One of Us is Lying by Karen McManus